20120917

At what point is what your saying become a problem?

HK PHOOTENOTES

At what point does what you say supposedly in private become a problem? To what point does one feel compelled to spread your conversation to another as second hand information and thus little more than fence post gossip?

Case-n-Point, this barely 18 if she really is 18 year old moves in here to the Powers.

Better more than the average eye candy here. I was chatting to a friend here and talking of how snazzy this gal looks. Instead of the gal telling me it bothered her, and can’t understand why although I have suspicions, but she immediately runs to the manager here. But this is not the first time.

While back, this other gal here and I were having a conversation and she mentioned that another tenant was doing a bit more pawing on her hubby than she would like. I hadn’t said nothing, yet I was the one that caught hell over it. Then , I was chatting here just before that, that this cat here I call Precious , was just that, and I’d love to take her to the shop and keep her. Hell nobody else here really pays any attention hardly at all to this cat.

So few days go buy, I catch hell over it. Hell I wasn’t even serious. What the hell am I going to do with another mouth to feed, plus all the rest, get real here.

Then the manager says he knows what I talk about , even after the complex supposedly goes silent. What he got mics in my apartment, cameras? Is not what you do in your room private? Is he committing some form of voyeurism?

Granted having an extra $125.00 a month again is part of the reason for relocating to the shop, plus being there at the shop nearly 24/7 means theft will be deterred. But the ability to talk to people or just myself without being jumped by management is worth the no shower and having to go out to an outhouse.

As far as cable and all that. The Internet is needed so will sign up with another service for a short term for that, then come November or December go back to Cable One, but as far as cable TV, shit what’s on there ain’t hardly worth paying for.

What two maybe three channels worth it, the rest is repeats all the time.

Sure I’ll miss SONS again for a few weeks, but it’ll be out again the same time next year on DVD so no biggy.

Any mile.

Bed time, see ya’ll in November,

my sig[2]rebel hht

TOEW AD 1hcchatjacketart

hooker tail 3