20120916

Going Code 7 for awhile

HIGHWAY HOOKERS BLOG HEDDER1Darksides%20logo

Well here it is move eve, and as such the move to the shop begins in the morning. The fact that I had to bumb money from a neighbor to do the move, to get out on time is bad enough. While I’d like to trust the lady in Blackfoot that is now my main bean counter and even after numerous emails, phone calls and all, I should be out by 17:00 hours Monday.

With the move for two months I’ll be off line, and no cable, but between VCR’ tapes and DVD’s I’ll be okay. No shower and all is bad enough but by November the media operation should be back, and I’ll be able to wash up at the truck stop.

So in that I’m available my phone and by snail mail.

Now need to pass this along and I just cain’t resist.

Was getting ready to watch KMVT’s newscast, but no newscast at 22:00 but KTVB’s started on time. Not only that there is currently an accident on I-84 two of our crew by the highway is on scene, but KMVT didn’t even mention it, KTVB, at least did. And this my friends is during ratings time. KMVT’s new slogan is media made locally, I say no , its media made loco, the rest of the areas media has it together. Saying media made locally says we all in the business here is as stupid and neantheratholic or prehistoric as KMVT is.

Thank you KTVB , shame on KMVT.

Bottom line between all of them, aren’t ya’ll glad YOU have, HAZZARDAYRE!!

Until November 1st see ya’ll on the highway.

L8R

my sig[2] truck skin


Quote of the Day:
Perhaps the best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
--Dean Acheson
Ephesians 5:1“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hooker tail 3