20120917

My mistake and couldn’t somebody have said something

Darksides%20logo

Okay so here it is, Monday morning, just about to hit the rack, then get to the chores of relocation out to the shop.

Seems as though that I might have gained an extra day at the Powers and all is fine, but two loads and it’ll be done, and I’ll be off line for a couple of months.

Priority here now is getting the tow fleet up for winter action.

Its been a rough few months here, trying to maintain operations for and of SAMCRO MC, and the Knytes. Flying helicopter for fire suppression, of major range fires here, and still trying to find some simple peace.

Then with all that being shut out by the areas media to where I can’t even advertise Hazzard Choppers or Dixie Towing, and I’m just supposed to just be fine with that.  Its this kind of stuck up , judgemental vision and biased opinion of this club and me is why HazzardAyre was put on the air in the first place.

This condition goes back to all but two media firms of Twin Falls. What is now KEZJ and the old crew of KLIX, which today is part of KEZJ. KMVT never has taken what we do in the club seriously, but oh my, when the nationwide truckers strike, struck in 1982, good old KMVT was one of the first on the dang phone. The times we were first on the story, even one KMVT once duplicated nearly word for word that we already covered are nearly uncountable. The fact in the eastern part of Magic Valley mainly the Burley area, if KMVT would be a bit more accommodating, I’d be more than happy to supply first hand video of the wrecks and such, that we are responded to. But there has to be a bit more hands off, and a new hand shake of greeting before that happens. That said, I goofed last night when I reported here that KMVT’s news was not on time. CBS had ran over a half hour. I know networks both TV and radio can’t tell time. I ran into that when I worked on KLIX under Charlie Tuma. Then I reported that KMVT’s news department had not gotten news of the accident on I-84 at the 140 yard stick. Two of our trucks were there. Again had KMVT been nicer to the club, I would have sent cameras with our crew. To get the wreck from the tow truck point of view. But hey they are who they are. We are HazzardAyre, and aren’t you glad YOU have HAZZARDAYRE?

As I close though, couldn’t have KMVT’s anchor promoting the news say something like we’ll be late with the news? When KMVT says media made locally , it should be KMVT makes media Locolly, any questions?

See ya’ll in November.

L8R

my sig[2]TOEW AD 1


Quote of the Day:
If everybody was satisfied with himself, there would be no heroes.
--Mark Twain
Ephesians 5:1“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
truck skin hooker tail 3