20120812

Going back to simplistic basics

HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDERDarksides%20logo

I was watching some of the exhibits moving in the Fair across the street. The most of them, were of the old west nature, wagons, horses etc. It got me to thinking, why make crap complicated?

The old adage of the K-I-S-S, (Keep – It-Simple-Stupid) applies, likewise the consistent rebadging, reworking company names and all just to please an undeserving public that can’t get past its own predjudistic minds. With that overnight I decided to do some changes.

I’m putting Dixie Toewing on the shelf, now that there is a suitable shop to put in the Hazzard image, as Hazzard County Choppers. And reinstall, Highway Hooker Toewing here in my area and as my towing service.

I have rebadged, reworked and redid and reinvented my company faster than I have changed shorts. First it was by the suggestion of a former Marine recruiter of mine who went into radio ad sales. Then a then ISP, Captain said I had to change it. Then it was because a few uninformed nerrydowells in CokeVille Wyoming said not here in our town.

Piss on em, none of them put money in my pocket, none of them increased my business regeneration income, but fact is; Highway Hooker Towing is what I started out as, and with a slight modification, Highway Hooker Toewing is what I’m going towing as.

Okay then, at what point does a boss or owner of a towing company become a marriage counselor, mental health worker, and a mediator? What is wrong with just building custom motorcycles and running a tow truck?

Here over the last month all I have done is tend to the needs of everyone else, except me, and my company.

When it comes to club members, fine. But their problems are so minor its hardly a bother. But here with these tagalongs I gathered, its been solve everybody else’s problems except work on my trucks and get my ass in gear here to go tow when it begins to snow.

It’s like this Internet thing. There are times, I think we are all better off not having it or limiting our use of it. Reading a good book, watching the birds and wild life is peaceful. I miss my sitting outside under my Cherry tree.

Monday I have my meeting with Todd, I’m really pulling the plug on that. It ain’t helped yet, and don’t see it doing so in the future.

I’ll wait until I get to Boise to resume that and all that, that includes.

Right now, its get through the winter, come May , I’m firmly outta here.

But I’m in so doing, going back to basics.

L8R Friends

my sig[2]rebel hht


Quote of the Day:
A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword.
--Robert Burton
Ephesians 2:10“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDER hazzardayre tail