20120812

I’m glad I grew up, and grew up the way I did

HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDERHK PHOOTENOTES

I sure am glad I grew up the way I did. Never wanting for anything, a set of parents that provided more than just sustenance but opportunities galore. I am thankful I grew up in a better than average household where more than just love was plentiful. Which is why its so hard for me to adjust to the conditions of modern America, even that of a dinky rural town like Burley where so many youths and near youths abound , that can’t get their brains running on all cylinders.

Of course Hazzard High School was a key factor, in some cases too, some of the lessons I learned from home schooling helped as well.

Then there are the adults that are just becoming adults, that are so confused that they can’t see square. Take for instance my second in command at the shop, here in Burley. Honorably discharged Army Veteran, who gets the job done. His gal pal, who at first I sort of got to liking somewhat, is clinging too much at Joe that he can’t breathe. There is the other side to that record, I have been playing, relationship counselor, mental health case worker to two other, and a near babysitter to another. I have went over and above anything the club or a business owner should.

Two weeks ago we had a meeting at the shop, in which I said, keep personal problems at the door. Inside the shop, I don’t want to hear it.

Then because of something I gave this James guy a second chance, which I should have just blew him off. Never did anything asked of him, what I truly need is to truly hire true towing and mechanical professionals, not providing an educational facility for towing and shop future employees.

Across from me , here at the Powers is the Cassia County Fair. Several feelings enter in here. First no exhibit for and of southern Confederate historical preservation education by the Knytes, a let down, second because of recent events, including a local deputy who ordered my employees to release a car that we had in for service, when I was on the side of the grand Tetons half way to Jackson Hole with a Cat loader, with a flat tire. So couldn’t do much. Joe gave in I know reluctantly, but what kind of county officer allows or orders a business to release a car from a shop without paying the shop something for our troubles?

The last thing I see at the Fair, is why would I go any way? All I’d do, is tell all too many that, they should not patronize this or that business because they don’t like bikers, and if they own a business, they best have the Mormon seal of approval, or they will not publish anything about or for that business, not even in advertising.

So if I hate this place so bad why don’t I move? First personal finances. First I need to buy a new windshield for LexiBelle, as well as replace my tow chains, and extra dollies, that’s $1,000.00 by the time its done. Next need to finish up repairs on Sylver, Myst, another $1,000.00 or better. Then go find a shop, then home. But once I do , I am outta here, as fast as the trucks can go.

You’d think though , if so many wanted me outta here in the first place, they’d have left the very things that would make it possible for me to leave alone? Maybe secretly they want me to stay, and need the excitement.

However , when it comes to County Fairs, there are none like the Hazzard County Fair.

Last; there ought to be a book written or is that wrote? Any mile, a book needs to be carved detailing advice to men about what to do about women’ ballistic emotions, especially when Mother Nature invades a week too early.

This is something nobody teaches you in any relationship class or therapy session, but should. No wonder cave men left the cave to hunt, just to get away from the monster that lives within women .

More on the Hazzard County Fair in my next entry.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sigHIGHWAY HOOKER SIG


Quote of the Day:
Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.
--Peter McWilliams
1 Corinthians 6:19-20“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB TATT ART HIGHWAY HOOKERS BLOG HEDDER1

547749_216446155147829_2072865929_nhazzardayre tail 2