20120815

Life here in Mini Cassia Idaho

HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDERHAZZARDAYRE HEDDER

This rant is not going to begin with how prehistoric and all of this area. I have come to understand that technology is something that sped by Mini Cassia in fact most of Idaho.

Its one of those things that has not been simply been documented by me or the HazzardAyre news staff.

B4 its death FoX-35 out of Pocatello did a bit on this situation of slow and near none existent Internet speed. Oh sure we hear the noise from Cable One that their internet service is 50 mps fast. Bullsbreath. At best I have gotten download speed of 30mps, and upload at best 20pms. How about 50 up, and 50 down consistently ?

Wifi hot spots. Really? Where, and one can’t very well haul the radio station studio to wifi hot spots. But you live with it.

I just wish Cable-One would tell the truth about it. Sure dsl from CenturyLink, is slower, but its consistent. So why not switch? Simple , I’m getting Internet free with cable paid through my rent. Needless to say with that and the thefts from the shop, damage to LexiBelle, I’ve had it.

Boise here I come.

Now on a matter regarding something to do with FaceBook.

I got this thing from Facebook, the other day that I was supposedly abusing community standards on Facebook. The gripe was , I was adding too many friends. Really? Can you add too many friends on Facebook? Then there was something to do with putting things on already approved friend’ walls. Really? I say this, if you don’t want me as a friend or subscribe to HazzardAyre, don’t approve the friend request.

So I went, unfriended all but those I really feel are friends and supporters of the Knytes, and approve now only members of the Knytes.

Outside of that, I’m not accepting any more friend requests.

Oh Facebook can jump my ass , for something simple yet wont do nothing about somebody swiping my hotmail account to sign up for a Facebook account. Makes someone so damn mad, all you want to do is drive down to Palo Alto California, walk into the HQ of Facebook, and smack some geek working there in charge of such things with a ball bat.

Was going to go tour the Cassia County Fair, but considering how I feel about this area, its best I refrain from going over there.

That’s Life in Mini Cassia Idaho.

Now I know why it is no go Idaho.

my blog sigkoa wings proper


Quote of the Day:
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
--Anonymous
Romans 14:8“If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDER