20120820

My phootenotes

HIGHWAY HOOKERS DOMESTIC HEDDERhkr phootenotes

 

Why is it always MY birthday, and the always well to do people all have my last name on TV and in movies? You’d think that Mom & Dads legacy not to mention foundation as deplenished as it is, still must be the page that writers looking for a story plot must still look at.

I started watching this one flick, right there is my birthday on it, then started watching another, there’s my last name. Shit the dude on Reba his last name is the same as mine. What does everybody think I’m that forking interesting? If so why don’t Hollywierd just show up and and lets do an autobio on me, and be done with it?

One question, if your asleep and you get a stiffy and dream of doing somebody in your sleep, did you just do it? Or is it just a fantasy dream? If you did do it to the point you can feel, smell and taste everything, can she feel, smell and taste as well? Like Telepathically.

See there’s this new seat cover that’s been hanging around the forest of ye ole wolf here, named Krista legal tender and all, not super hot, but teasingly nice, she’s been teasing some near hitched guy in the forest here, but I don’t think it would take much to lure her to this Wolf’s Den. Thing is would it be fair to her, since I’m outta here in a month or so? Two ; Do I really want that kind of responsibility? A serious relationship past a scratch and sniff or a quick leg up stroke, is not on my menu right now. Once I get to Boise and all, groovy, but not now,

But again the question is, can she feel it? Even if she’s not here?

More L8R need sleep, HazzardAyre radio tonight.

TTYL

my blog sigHCCLOGO1


Quote of the Day:
Do first what you dread the most.
--Anonymous
Psalm 16:8“I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hooker tail 3